Thursday, July 21, 2011

Swimming with the Flynn's

There are certain people who God brings into your life that you know will be life-long friends!  For the past six years I've had the amazing opportunity to get to know such a special family!  I love to look back and see how God brought our two different paths together!  

Shawn, Kayla, Kaeden, Kenna and Kendyl........we love you guys so much!  Thank you for inviting us to spend the day with you on your vacation!


After 6 months of swimming lessons Caleb is still not thrilled with the water!!  He did like the wading pool though!
 

We had our friend Grace for the day!!  She loved the water!
  
Kendyl (a FISH in the water), Grace and Kenna!
 

This picture wasn't even taken at the pool.....but I had to have a picture of Landon!   Every time I try to take his picture he looks away!    It took him a good hour to get into the wading pool!  I can see I'm going to have to expose my kids to a little more "water time"!  I'm not much of a swimmer!

2 comments:

  1. Grace is so cute in the water! Thank you so much for keeping her. I'm blessed by your WONDERFUL friendship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your friendship Amy!! I miss you seeing you every day and look forward to starting the school year again!

    ReplyDelete