Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

We had such a BEAUTIFUL and relaxing Easter weekend!  Saturday we went over to Grandpa Rich and Grandma Cheryl's for a Easter Egg Hunt!  The kids had a wonderful time and it is always great to spend time with family!
Sunday morning we woke up and went to church.  We had our big Easter Musical the weekend before Easter so it was a relaxing and wonderful time of worship on Easter morning.
After church we went over to my Aunt Lynda's to spend time with my extended family on my mom's side.  We always have wonderful food and a huge Easter Egg hunt for the kids!  We also have a pie baking contest!  This year my cousin's wife Stephanie won with her Strawberry Pie!  I need to work on getting pictures of everyone!  It get's a little busy chasing around kids!
What a great start to a relaxing Spring Break with my kids!

Baylee, Korey, Rhyan, Landon and Caleb





 Emalynn with her new bunny from Grandma!


 Rhyleigh and Emalynn....I can't wait until they are running around playing together!



 Caleb, Emalynn and Landon.....it is NOT EASY to take pictures of my kids!




 Emalynn in her Easter outfit from one of the families at the Preschool.



 Noah hunting for eggs.....for some reason I didn't get any of the other cousins!


 Mollie and Emalynn.......they are ADORABLE!




 Noah


 Landon


Caleb


Me, Michele, Lyndie and Cammie.....I LOVE these girls very much and I am BLESSED to call them my sisters.  (We miss you Julie and Kacy)


HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet amy. Love the girls pic at the end. SO thankful you had a great Easter and are enjoying spring break!!! :)

    ReplyDelete