Friday, November 23, 2012

Busy Days this FALL

I knew I wouldn't be good at keeping up with this blog!  It's been a very busy Fall with work....3 kiddos....and lots of different activities!

There always seems to be something going on but TODAY we are at home ALL DAY so I thought I'd post a few pictures of what we've been up to this FALL!

Our precious niece Ryleigh was born!  I can't seem to find all my pictures of her so here is one of her and Emalynn on their first "play-date"!  Doesn't Emalynn look BIG!


My Aunt Raydine had her 60th birthday party!  She had a Halloween party for all of our extended family!  We had so much fun and I left wishing she turned 60 every year!  It would be a fun tradition!  

 I LOVE these two people very much!


 Caleb was so excited for this game!



Micah, Warren and Matt!


 Noah and Landon!  These two are inseparable these days!


 All the cousins that live in the area!  It was HARD getting Matthew to sit still!  :)



 Me and Mollie!  SHE is ADORABLE!


 Aunt Raydine and Uncle Roger


 Matthew eating the balloon


Aren't these just the cutest little girls!  



 Micah and Lyndie (Lyndie is so creative!)


 Kevin and Emalynn


 We went to Carelton Farms with Grandpa Rich, Grandma Cheryl, Jenn, Rhyan, Baylee, Korey and Rhyleigh!  It was VERY MUDDY but the rain held off for us!

Landon with his ice cream face!


 Emalynn all budled up with her dad!


Aunt Jen was nice enough to get the boys a ice cream cone and THEY ENJOYED IT!


 Landon with his pumpkin


 Caleb with his...


 Me and the Boys...


 Kevin and Emalynn


 Korey, Jenn and Kevin


My baby girl started eating food!


 Emalynn turned 6 months old!

 

 Cheryl made a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner and we had a great time with Family!




1 comment: