Sunday, May 6, 2012

Recap of February through April!

I knew when I started blogging about my family I wouldn't be able to keep up on it!  It's been a VERY busy few months getting ready for our precious baby girl that was born just a few days ago!  Blogging took a back seat....but I thought I'd just post some pictures taken as a summary of our last few months!


 My nephew Matthew turned ONE!  I can't believe a year has already past!



We got bunk beds and moved the boys into one room!  They LOVE it!







Play day with Noah and Joshua!






Caleb's 7th Birthday!









A visit from some our Best Friends the Bakers!


Easter at my Aunt Lynda's










My precious niece Mollie Lynn was Born!








Caleb started Baseball and LOVES it!









A lot more happened in the last few months but those are the pictures I took time to take!   

No comments:

Post a Comment